Company: Chemonics International
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: December 03, 2013
Posted On: Oct 03, 2013
WASH Consultant at Chemonics International
Landscape analysis of WASH sector in Haiti: A variety of evaluation methods will be used to analyze the WASH sector in Haiti and may include but are not limited to key informant interviews, focus groups, surveys, document review, and observation. Evaluators should capitalize on all currently available documents that analyze the sector at a country level and similar ongoing assessments in their review.
• Five or more years experience working in the water, sanitation, or hygiene (WASH) sector or implementing WASH programs in Haiti
• Knowledge of Haiti’s water and sanitation government and private sector actors at the national, sub-national, and municipal level
• Extensive experience collecting, managing, and analyzing data gathered through interviews, surveys, focus groups, or other means
• Experience designing and/or utilizing household survey instruments and/or community focus groups
• Experience assessing the functionality and/or sustainability of water, sanitation, or hygiene interventions
• Proficiency in English and Creole
**Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in ENGLISH only please.
About Chemonics International
Chemonics performs its work under contract to the U.S. Agency for International Development and other bilateral and multilateral aid donors. In Washington, D.C. and more than 70 countries, we offer management services, technical assistance, research, training, and special expertise in communications, grants management, procurement, and performance monitoring.