Security Manager position
Company: KALIKO BEACH CLUB AND RESORT
Location: Arcahaie, Haiti
Start Date: July 31, 2018
Posted On: Jul 18, 2018
Security Manager position at KALIKO BEACH CLUB AND RESORT
Manage all aspects of security issues and to continually assess and manage all risks concerning liability and financial loss to CRM, owners, guests and employees.
Soleil Management Hawaii, a leader in vacation ownership property management offers hospitality professionals career growth potential and satisfaction in some of the most desirable locations. You’ll enjoy great benefits while working in a beautiful resort . Sands of Kahana, our Maui flagship, is located on the world famous West Coast of Maui between Kaanapali and Kapalua.
Come be part of the family and put your hospitality skills to work in an environment that welcomes your input, rewards your ambition, and inspires our guest to return again and again.
• Recruit, interview, hire, train and monitor security staff.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with police and fire departments.
• Appropriately document incidents, accidents and safety issues.
• Insure that the security department cost are within budgetary guidelines.
• Be familiar with company policies and procedures.
• Perform assignments requested and assigned by Vice President and other corporate officers.
• Develop and maintain proper scheduling of security staff.
• Promote a positive relationship between departments, owners and guests.
• Conduct coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate.
• Insure employees follow safety policies and procedures.
• Develop and oversee emergency procedures for each property.
• Develop vision, goals and budget for department each year.
• Perform all other reasonable job requests as assigned by management
• Must have effective oral and written English skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have valid Hawaii's license.
• Must have knowledge of computers.
• Minimum of 5 years security experience and 2 years of Supervisory experience.
• Basic math and budgetary skills.
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace