INNOVATION & PARTNERING SENIOR MANAGER
Company: World Vision International-Haiti
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: December 01, 2011
Posted On: Nov 10, 2011
INNOVATION & PARTNERING SENIOR MANAGER at World Vision International-Haiti
The Innovation and Partnering Sr. Manager leads the Innovation and Partnering unit in World Vision Haiti, using an integrated approach to innovation, collaboration and partnering whilst leveraging resources, skills, knowledge and experience of public and private partner organizations at international, national and local levels, in support of the implementation of World Vision Haiti’s overall goal and objectives.
The I & P Sr. Manager also oversees the development of strong and effective working relationships with civil society organizations, public and private partner organizations and networks at the international, national and local levels, relevant to key sectors and provides recommendations to strengthen civil society organizations, public and private sector involvement across programs and ensure adequate management and technical support are in place.
• Establish and refine strategies, policies and procedures that enable WV to effectively engage and partner with a select number of business categories whilst assuring the development of partnering protocols, best practices, policies, templates, and "tools of the trade" as a service function
• Identify, plan and administrate innovative ideas and collaboration initiatives that are based on the strategic direction of WVHaiti
• Ensure there is space for ideas, testing and implementation of innovation and collaboration
• Assure that partnering is done smartly and professionally and enhances our overall set of capability and that cross-sector partnering add to the organization's ability to achieve its CWB objectives
• Assure effective reporting and communications plans are developed and implemented to support both internal and external demands
• University degree in International Development, International Relations, Business Adminstration or equivalent related to field
• Post Graduate degree in International Development, International Relations, Business Adminstration or equivalent related to field
• License or certification in Project Management and Partnership Brokers Accredition Scheme required
• Five years experience international development and business related activities
• Proven ability to initiate and manage cross-sector/multi-sector relationships
• Strong empirical knowledge of both the humanitarian/development and business sectors
• Business development and finance
• Strong project and information management skills, with the ability to coordinate across various teams
• Fluent in English (written and oral) is required, and fluency in French and Creole is highly preferred;
About World Vision International-Haiti
World Vision International (WVI) is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Inspired by our Christian values, we are dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender.We are seeking committed and skilled professionals who share in our Core Values, Vision Statement and Mission Statement, and in our passion to help others in restoring their lives to the fullest.