Administrative and logistic Assistant
Company: Industrie de Production
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: September 22, 2012
Posted On: Aug 22, 2012
Administrative and logistic Assistant at Industrie de Production
• Collect on a daily basis production, maintenance, and Quality control data from the floor, and prepare appropriate reports. Responsible to control information accuracy.
• Collect on a daily basis all information related to inventory movements including Raw Material, Work in process and Finish Goods; prepare appropriate report.
• On a daily basis, will proceed to an analysis of supervisor’s reports, and insure appropriate follow-ups.
• Assisted by a stock keeper, insure appropriate control on raw material and spare parts inventories.
• Collect data and analyze energy consumption including generator and State electricity.
• Keep accurate records on diesel inventory and consumption. Prepare on a monthly basis detail analysis report on generators.
• Collect and control information from time sheets on a daily basis. Prepare payroll reports and submit to supervisor for approval.
• Collect data and keep accurate record of maintenance for each machine on the floor.
• Maintain good written communication with all supervisors and Plant manager
• Maintain communication with Cost accounting department and provide costing data to Plant manager as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is a University graduate in Administration or Accounting with few years of experience.
• University degree in Administration or Accounting.
• Minimum3 years of experience.
• Good Computer Skills such as Excel, Word and other manufacturing software.
• Positive attitude and good communication skill.
• Must be fluent in French and English. Creole and Spanish knowledge is a plus.
• Working hours are 8.00 AM to 4.00PM, Monday to Saturday.