Company: BRASSERIE DE LA COURONNE S.A.
Manufacturing - Other
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: October 28, 2012
Posted On: Sep 28, 2012
PRODUCTION MANAGER at BRASSERIE DE LA COURONNE S.A.
The Production Manager holds overall responsibility for the correct and efficient operation of the production lines. His main function is to meet set production targets with the highest quality and highest practicable efficiency, at the lowest cost, consistently with The Coca-Cola Company practices and policies.
Duties and responsibilities
• Control and effectively use of production capacity, manpower, equipment and outside resources, through planning, organizing, and scheduling to optimize quality and costs.
• Meet and continuously improve the objectives of quality, efficiency, yields and labor utilization in all areas of production processes, including ancillary processes.
• Motivate, train, appraise and enforce discipline of shop floor personnel.
• Work very closely and cooperate with the Maintenance Managerto ensure that the machines receive the best possible maintenance, both corrective and preventive.
• Maintain housekeeping and hygiene in all production areas, ensuring that Good Manufacturing Practices are in use.
• Participate in plant commissioning including start up new equipment, recommending operating controls and procedures, conducting on-the job-training, ensuring that GMP’s are considered and implemented, and examining the production organization and manpower.
• Daily liaison with Operations, Warehouse, Quality and Maintenance managers regarding all issues associated with productionplanning, raw materials and supplies, wastage, etc.
• Prepare and submit for approval by the Operations Director the annual budget, including expenses, capital expenditures and human resources.
The person who holds the position must have a degree in industrial, mechanical or chemical engineering or in chemistry or food science, although other disciplines or degrees might be considered acceptable, depending on the skills and/or experience of the candidate.
• Strong leadership and communication abilities.
• Energetic and results-driven.
• Willing to work under pressure and flexible schedules.
• English, spoken and written, is highly desirable.
• Advanced skills in computing tools, especially Excel.
At least five years in a similar or related position in food industry.
• English, spoken and written, would be a valuable plus.
N.B. priority accorded to person in similar or related positions
About BRASSERIE DE LA COURONNE S.A.Other Job Opportunities available at BRASSERIE DE LA COURONNE S.A.:
- Technician / Sales Agent / Maintenance / Administrative Assistant | Manufacturing - Other