Company: Rosetta Assisted Living
Location: Kennewick, USA
Start Date: November 15, 2012
Posted On: Oct 25, 2012
Administrator at Rosetta Assisted Living
The Facility Administrator is responsible for planning, directing, monitoring, coordinating, controlling and evaluating the operations of the respective Home site. This individual must be able to effectively communicate in both written and oral form. The Facility Administrator assists the Regional Manager (RM) in evaluating operational performance, quality of service, and delivery and competitiveness of Rosetta with other area facilities. This person must have excellent leadership skills to motivate and develop resident staff. This individual must be highly organized, possess outstanding interpersonal skills and maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm. The Facility Administrator must be a firm decision-maker, taking into consideration the impact of his/her decisions on the overall organization.
• Successful completion of the Licensure Program for Nursing Home Directors (or)
• Successful completion of the Licensure Program for Residential Care Home Directors (or)
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One-year management experience in the elderly care field.
• All employees are subject to criminal arrest checks. No previous felony conviction or conviction for fraud of the federal government.
• CPR Certified and first aid certification.
• 21 years of age.
• Knowledge of the assisted living care industry.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Well-informed decision-maker.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
• Capacity to work effectively with different types of people.
• Ability to work efficiently and complete projects under pressure with time constraints.
• Ability to calmly handle stressful situations.
• Demonstrate organizational capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Two-years management experience in an Assisted Living related business.
• Well-rounded with developed outside interests.
About Rosetta Assisted Living
Rosetta Assisted Living facilities specializing in the care of adults with Alzeheimer and Dementia. Serving the Tri-cities community for over 15 years.