Support Business Analyst
Company: BRANA S.A
Accounting/Finance & Auditing services
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: September 14, 2017
Posted On: Aug 02, 2017
Support Business Analyst at BRANA S.A
Drive the administrative processes as the financial resources for GIS, HR, Finance, Corporate Affairs, and Planning, Control & Compliance. The role considers, fund applications, follow-up on budget, financial analysis and variation explanations in order to reach Brana’s Vision. The person should also reach goals being efficient in the ways of working and the development of financial abilities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS OF THE POSITION:
• Coordinate and implement the processes and tools for the integration and budget follow-up.
• Leader for the operative yearly budget and LE’s for all support functions.
• Guarantee the compliance of the budget commitments and initiatives.
• Monitors and identifies the deviations, risks, and opportunities in reaching the financial foals.
• Negotiates the deviations on initiatives with the functional, in order to get the best result.
• Makes Fund Applications and business cases, as well as recommendations.
• Manages the requests for fund applications.
• Follows-up on the accrual for Bonus, as well as the compensation for sales and distribution.
• Makes a follow-up on FTE, explaining variations, finding opportunities for efficiencies.
• Gives supports on the financial and administrative items.
• Follow-up on the debts from personal transactions (Company Credit Cards, Advances in Salaries).
• Reviews the structures of information to be compliant with the needs of Region’s reporting and Brana’s reporting.
Finance Professional, Graduate University/Bachelor in related field ;
1-2 years of experience in the area of Controlling.
Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels;
Skills and preparation of good business cases;
Fluent in French and English
About BRANA S.AOther Job Opportunities available at BRANA S.A:
- Représentant des ventes | Sales