“Reporting & Consolidation Manager”
Company: BRANA, S.A.
Manufacturing - Other
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: October 28, 2017
Posted On: Sep 28, 2017
“Reporting & Consolidation Manager” at BRANA, S.A.
Summary of the position:
The Reporting and Consolidation Manager is responsible to ensure compliance of BRANA records with IFRS/local accounting standards and tax regulations. He / She leads the planning and coordination of the financial and managerial reporting activities.
• Subject Matter Expert to ensure compliance with the following:
o Local Accounting Standards
o Common Cost Centre Structure
• SCOA Expert to keep the accounting treatments and systems up to date with the latest changes on the Standard Chart of Accounts and Global Policies.
• Plan and coordinate timetable for various aspects of accounting work to be performed in order to enable the timely completion of the monthly financial statements.
• CIL Reporting:
o Coordinate the reporting in the Company Information Logistic (CIL) and approve reports submitted by Data delivery employees.
o Provide the local CIL Users with first line support in case of any questions or incidents.
• Plan and Coordinate the governance cycle for BRANA as a whole and support the OpCo management team in delivering the Strategic Plan, the Annual Plan (AP) and the Latest Estimates.
• Ensure the proper execution of business controls as identified in the Key Control Framework.
• Review and update various internal accounting controls to ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are kept up to date with the changing circumstances.
• Liaise and cooperate with the auditors and other advisors to implement necessary improvements in the accounting systems and procedures arising from the recommendations.
• Implement and maintain effective systems and procedures for safeguarding, recording and controlling company assets.
• Execute and complete quality and compliance checks on Fund Applications and provide a recommendation to the next approver in line.
• Manage the Tax accounting and reporting to ensure full compliance with local fiscal laws and legislations.
• Secure the delivery of OTIF and performance reporting to the Opco MT as well as the Region / Global (BPR and other relevant reports).
• Business Performance Management: Analysis, review and interpretation of results
• Plan and coordinate with local tax advisor and the auditors the process of interim and final review to produce fiscal declaration, local statutory reports and audited financial statements.
• Monitor the work and performance of various subordinates to ensure that they follow the company’s prescribed systems and procedures and carry out duties and responsibilities as set out in their job description.
• Ensure that adequate training, discipline, order and productivity is maintained amongst the staff of the finance.
• Master Degree in Finance CPA or CPAH (Certified Public Accountant)
• 5 years of work experiences.
• Know all accounting and administratives procedures
• Work under pressure
• Leadership, Team Work,Communication,Plannig and Execution
• Negotiation Skills, Integrity, Flexibility, Numerical Literacy
• French and English, Spanish an option
• Team Spirit
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Strategic Direction
• Business Analysis & Challenge
• Financial Compliance
• Technical Finance Advisory
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Transactional Finance Process Execution
• Risk Management
• Stakeholder Management
• Financial Reporting and Communication
Documents à fournir pour l’application au poste avant le le 5 octobre 2017 à l’adresse électronique suivante :
• Motivation letter
• Casier Judiciaire
• Copies des matériels de support (licence, diplôme, certificats et autres)