Citizenship & Leadership Program Manager (C&LPM)
Company: Haitian Education & Leadership Program
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: November 17, 2017
Posted On: Oct 02, 2017
Citizenship & Leadership Program Manager (C&LPM) at Haitian Education & Leadership Program
The Citizenship & Leadership Program Manager (C&LPM) is responsible for overseeing all major components of HELP’s C&L program. S/he reports to the Academic Director and supervises the work of the C&L instructors, fellows, and interns. The C&LPM is responsible for ensuring that the program’s goals are aligned with the institution’s goals, and for evaluating how HELP staff, students, and alumni are proactively working toward our mission. Effective curriculum delivery and evaluation are essential to this position, as is serving as the point of contact for the program for people inside and outside of the institution.
Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree (in a related field)
• Teaching experience (2 years min.)
• Expertise in leadership and educational leadership.
• Knowledge and experience in local and global affairs.
• Highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, delegate well, and engage youth and colleagues.
• Excellent communication skills, flexible, creative, and able to work under high-pressure situations.
• Exceptional ability to learn quickly and integrate new processes.
• Ease with autonomy and limited structure.
• Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet programs (Excel, Word)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English. Creole is an asset.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the positions.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 15th, 2017.
About Haitian Education & Leadership Program
Our mission is to build, through merit- and needs-based university scholarships, a community of young professionals and leaders who will actively promote a more just society in Haiti.