Business Process Owner
Company: BRANA, S.A.
Manufacturing - Other
Location: Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Start Date: October 25, 2017
Posted On: Oct 02, 2017
Business Process Owner at BRANA, S.A.
The Business Process Owner (BPO) is a person from the function (OTC/DTW) that understands the current way of operating in order to ensure that Brana is aligned to Heineken Standards, by analyzing and proposing current and new procedures. The BPO will be responsible to ensure a proper change management, and provide support to the function in order to continue with smooth operations will having a structured and order manner. The BPO is the link between Global functions and other OpCos in order to compare best practices. Another key role is to be the link between the processes and the available systems, by connecting GIS, P&CI and Key Users.
1. Puts in place procedures.
2. Analysis the Heineken standard, understands the As-Is and To-Be
3. On-boards the Key Users
4. Is the link between the functions, P&CI and GIS.
5. Follows up with the functional MT in order to be proactive with changes in the Company
6. Is in charge of the change management when a new procedure is put in place.
7. Supports the function in the transition while maintaining responsibilities in the function.
License in Engeneering
2 years of experience in the function
Technical Abilities: Process anlaysis
Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels.
Fluent in French and English
Drives to Win
Business Analysis & Challenge
6 octobre 2017 à l’adresse électronique suivante : BRANA.RH@Heineken.com
• Motivation letter
• Casier Judiciaire
• Copies des matériels de support (licence, diplôme, certificats et autres)
Prière de préciser le poste dans l'objet du courriel.