Company: Three Angels Haïti
Administration & Office Support
Location: Delmas, Haiti
Start Date: July 15, 2018
Posted On: Jun 15, 2018
Adoption Assistant at Three Angels Haïti
• Managing the adoption process in Haiti.
• Participate actively in the adoption meetings.
• Go to all the appointments regarding adoption.
• Note the adoption updates and report them to the Adoption Manager.
• Coordinate and give orphanage tours to teams/visitors.
• Coordinate and assist adoptive parent visits.
• Applicant must be of the Christian faith.
• Ethical, honest, patient, flexible, polite.
• Self-motivated (can work independently).
• Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Be able to work under pressure and be persistent politely.
• Be able to learn fast and demonstrate practical ability.
• English: Fluent in speaking, reading and writing.
• Good knowledge of software: Microsoft Word, Excel, email and internet research abilities.
• Experience working with teams is preferred