Company: Entreprise de Recyclage
Location: Montrouis, Haiti
Start Date: September 07, 2019
Posted On: Aug 07, 2019
Marine Mechanic at Entreprise de Recyclage
● Performing diagnostics and making repairs on all types of marine engines and transmissions, drives, and generators.
● Performing mechanical repair work such as removing engines, transoms or outdrives, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, pumps, and electrical and fuel systems; performing services in the field including oil changes, water separators, lower unit fluids, spark plugs, rewire bilge pumps, rewire ignition systems, lights and instrument panels; replacing and adjusting lights; installing and repairing accessories such as radios.
● Completing a daily inspection of all watercraft for serviceability (bow to stern inspections).
● Provide a predictive, preventative, and corrective maintenance plan for all 4ocean facilities.
● Repair and maintain all building structures, pumps, and generators.
● Conduct general maintenance repairs.
● Timely and accurate completion of work.
● Maintaining accurate service records.
● Accepting responsibility for all aspects of the repair.
● 1 to 2 years of marine engine experience
● Ability to lift up to 50lbs and climb, bend, stoop, crouch, etc.
● Willing to work in adverse conditions
● Ability to work in tight spaces
● Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field, two of which were holding a supervisory position directing a multi-functional maintenance staff
● Mechanic management experience in the industry.